The Moroccanoil Ceramic Paddle Brush bristles contain ions that repel water, causing moisture to evaporate quickly,
while ceramic retains heat more efficiently than other materials. These two factors combine to improve and
enhance drying time. Ions also act as a conditioner to the hair shaft, resulting in healthy, shiny hair
with body. These brushes have a more consistent temperature because ceramic
conducts heat faster than metal. Brushes feature a sectioning tip stored inside the handle to part and section your
• Ionic and ceramic properties enhance drying time
• Strong, durable construction makes brushes long-lasting
• Ions condition the hair shaft, resulting in a healthier, shinier look.
• All bristles eventually wear out, especially when stylists use hair dryers that get
• To extend the life of your Ceramic Brush, keep the nozzle of the hair dryer at
least 1 inch away from the brush.
• Clean the air filter intake on your hair-dryer regularly as it gets dirty and restricts
air flow, causing the hair dryer to overheat. This not only damages the client’s
hair, but the brush as well.